Aux Petits Soins’ newest session starts today and will last eight weeks.
The theme will be “Bonjour Mr L’Hiver!” (“Hello Mr. Winter!”) In addition to new songs and games, I’ll be adding new vocabulary words that will teach students the names of their family members and pets, winter vehicles, and anything related to snow and the French winter holidays. Of course, I’ll still rotate in things we learned in the past sessions to keep them fresh in everyone’s minds.
Here is the schedule for the upcoming session*:
- Explorers I (age 0-2) Tue. 5:15 p.m., Fri. 10:30 a.m. and Sat. 9:30 a.m.
- Explorers II (age 2-4) Wed. 5:15 p.m. and Fri. 9:30 a.m.
- Explorers III (age 4-6) Wed. 9:30 a.m. and Sat. 10:30 a.m.
- Travel Bugs II (age 6-9) Wed. 10:30 a.m.
- Travel Bugs III (age 9-12) Fri. 6:15 p.m.
*Schedule subject to change. Classes with less than two students may be canceled.
Please visit the program’s page to learn more our programs. To enroll, click here.