Aux Petits Soins™ is a French cultural center offering private and group language immersion classes and activities for both children and adults. It was founded by Gaëlle Cassin-Ross in 2015. You can read the full story here.
Our center is a safe, fun environment stocked with multiple types of educational materials – both directly and indirectly pertaining to French language immersion – where people of all ages can learn by exploring on their own and connect with the community of those who appreciate the French language and culture.
The long-term goal for Aux Petits Soins™ is to be a French-centric social hub that will be like a little slice of Paris in Lansing. It will be a space where students, community members, children and francophiles of all ages can interact and soak in the French culture.
There are already a few local businesses and programs that have French themes for local enthusiasts:
- Le Chat Gourmet, a French culinary class in Eaton Rapids
- EnVie in downtown Lansing
- Bridge Street Social in DeWitt
- For Crêpe Sake, a breakfast/lunch crêperie in downtown Lansing
- The Michigan State French Club
- East Lansing Public Library French Club
Bet you didn’t know Metro Lansing had such a vibrant French culture!