Have you got a chance to check out the Aux Petits Soins Boutique. We are adding more merchandises everyday.
For Small Business Saturday this year, all Aux Petits Soins students will get an awesome free gift with every paid enrollment. Kids program enrollments will get one of our specialty Snack Pack Combos (a soft cooler and high-quality plastic cup), and adult program enrollments will get one of our brand new curved traveler tumblers with coupon “SBS20”
Aux Petits Soins, LLC™ is celebrating by adding more than four dozens French book to the library for kids 0-12. Everyone can become a member, please let us know if you would like to learn more about the library membership.
The 10-week Spring session will be online. Please, see below the Spring schedule. Classes with low enrollment have been canceled and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
• Explorers I and II (6-36 months) Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. and Fridays at 10:30 a.m.
• Explorers III (3-5 years) Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m. and Thursdays at 5:30p.m.
Note: Explorers students can attend one or both classes. You can enroll at any time.
• Travel Bugs I (5-6 years) Tuesdays at 6:15 p.m.
• Travel Bugs II (7-10 years) Thursdays at 6:15 p.m.
• Travel Bugs (10-12 years) Wednesdays at 6:15 pm.
• Ensemble level A1 (beginners) Mondays at 7:30 p.m.
• Ensemble level B1 (intermediate) Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. and Wednesdays at 12:30 p.m.
• APS Group Conversation (all levels) Mondays at 1 p.m. and Thursdays at 8 p.m.
This survey was designed to assess the overall interest of French culture and language programs in the Lansing area in order to refine our initiatives. Whether you’re a past student, current student or just interested in our programs, please take it so that I can get good sense of what I could be doing to improve Aux Petits Soins™.
And after taking the survey, please share it with your family/friends in the area. I’m hoping to get as large a sample size as possible.
Who will you prank this year? We can’t wait to see all your pictures.
More information available here.
Due to the extreme cold weather and hazardous conditions, Aux Petits Soins™ will be closed on January 30 and 31.